Whether you can give your time to help create items for our Care Packages for Nobles Hospital or lend a hand at a bag packing day; simply send us an email with your contact information, and we can go from there
There are lots of ways you can do that – for example:
- become a member of our advisory board : keep up with what we’re doing and have a say in how we do it!
- become a volunteer : we have several volunteering opportunities, from creating items for our Care Packages, or lending a hand at a bag packing event
- help us raise funds: whether it’s by selling items at a car boot sale, or running a marathon!
- make a donation: whether it’s a one-off gift or a regular donation
- persuade others to make a donation: help us get corporate support from your employer.
We rely soley on donations to do the work we do. Without YOUR help raising the vital funds required, there simply wouldn’t be a Charity. Please read more about how you can fundraise for us, and download a fundraising pack today – page available soon
Become a volunteer for Tabitha’s Trust, and join “Team Tabitha!” You can help raise vital funds, give your time or skills and get involved in events supporting the Charity! – page available soon
Do you or someone you know, run a business on the Isle of Man? Would your employer support the Charity too? We can provide you with a collection tin, to display at your till or reception area. This is a really simple way to collect vital funds for the Charity. Read more here – page available soon
Buy our Charity single! Released in May 2015, Liam Moorhouse wrote, sang and released our first Charity single “Blue Skies” Just 79p with every penny being donated to Tabitha’s Trust. Reads more here
If you would like to add a link to us on your website please use our welcome page rather than individual pages as they may change over time
The link to use is www.tabithastrust.com/ (right click and copy, then paste to your page).
Please use the following text to describe our work :
Dedicated to supporting families through child bereavement on the Isle of Man.
Tabitha’s Trust is a Manx registered charity, providing services, support and equipment
to try and make the hardest journey imaginable, a more gentle one
Please contact us to request a high resolution version of our logo